Tweaked from: Here
2 Chicken Breasts, Cut into Strips
1 Lemon Divided into 30ml Lemon Juice and Lemons Slices
1 Tbsp Olive Oil, Halved
1 Clove Fresh Garlic, Crushed and Chopped
1 Tsp Cinnamon
1 Tsp Cumin
1/2 Tsp Ground Coriander
1/4 Tsp Sea Salt
2 Tbsp Toasted Pine Nuts
2 Tbsp Fresh Mint, Chopped Fine
1. Mix Lemon Juice, half the Olive Oil, Cumin, Cinnamon, Ground Coriander, Garlic and Sea Salt together until smooth, add the meat and coat all over. Let sit for an hour in the fridge.
2. Add remaining Olive Oil to non-stick pan and when hot add Marinaded Meat. Cook on medium for 15 minutes or until Chicken is golden and cooked through. For the remaining 3 minutes place the Lemon Slices ontop and continue cooking.
3. When Chicken is cooked remove the Lemon Slices and add the Pine Nuts, Mint and a drizzle of extra Olive Oil and stir together. Serve with Quinoa.
Tweaked slightly from: http://www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/chicken_peanut_curry/
1 Chicken Breast, Chopped
10g Rice Flour (Or Any GF Flour)
3/4 Tbsp Curry Powder
1/4 Tsp Sea Salt
Pinch Black Pepper
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Tsp Grated Fresh Ginger
2 Cloves Garlic, Grated
200ml Chicken Stock (1/2 Stock Cube)
1 1/2 Tbsp Natural Peanut Butter
1/8 Tsp Sugar
1/4 Tsp Ground Coriander
1 Small Scallion, Chopped Fine
1/2 Tbsp Lime Juice
Handful of Mint and Cilantro
Takes about 20-25 minutes.
1. Combine Rice Flour, Curry Powder, Salt and Black Pepper in a bowl and add Chicken, stirring until Chicken is completely coated. Set aside.
2. Heat Olive Oil in a non-stick wok on a medium high heat and when hot add Dredged Chicken Pieces. Cook for 2-4 minutes, add more Oil if needed, or until Chicken has soaked up the Olive Oil and browned slightly. Remove from wok and set aside.
3. Add Garlic, Ginger and half the Stock to the wok and turn down to a medium heat. Cook for a minute or two or until the Ginger and Garlic start to release their aroma. Turn up the heat to high and then add the Peanut Butter and the Sugar and stir until Peanut Butter has melted slightly, then add remaining Stock and keep stirring for a minute. Reduce the heat to a simmer and add the Chicken, stirring to combine everything.
4. Cook for 15-20 minutes or until sauce is smooth and Chicken has cook through. Just before serving add Ground Coriander, Scallion, Mint, Cilantro and Lime juice. Mix it all together and cook for a minute or so then serve.