I’m all a titter, I owe a big thank you to Jo’s Food Bites for this nomination, please visit their blog, it’s a wonderful site. This is my second blog award, hence the tittering, I never can say how much this means to me. Every like, every comment means so much to me. So, what are you crying?, hah, me too, dear reader *Blubbers* I mean, two awards, Me? This guy? In the vernacular of the world wide web, my feels, oh reader, my feels. Okay, here we go.
Here’s how you play this blog award game:
- Thank the person that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- List the rules.
- Display the award on your post.
- List seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 7 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them.
Seven More Facts about this guy.
- I like to occasionally challenge myself with long books. I read Infinite Jest and really disliked it, but I did it just because. I also read Clarissa, supposedly the longest English language novel and loved it. Though I can never recommend it to others.
- (This is tough, I’m not that interesting) Okay, I got into Japanese music in the oddest possible way: Via a skateboarding game. GRIZZLY was the first band I really liked, though the internet insists it doesn’t exist.
- I started reading manga when I was a teenager, Love Hina was the first I ever read. Some of the stories have taken a decade to finish. No, I mean to release, I’m not that slow a reader.
- I’ve played an absurd amount of video games in my time. Less so these days, but I still love gaming.
- I don’t watch much TV, just a show twice a week and whatever happens to be on Crunchyroll. Even then it’s hard to focus, I just found when I gave up TV binging I preferred reading.
- I’m a coffee addict. I keep it in check, but in an idea world I’d have a cup every few minutes. I did that once, something like a dozen shots of espresso in a row, and ended up a chattering, twitchy mess. Happy though.
- I never intentionally broken from my diet. No cheating for me, I stick like that unnameable substance to blankets.
Okay nomination time, oh, not again. If you’re not here it’s because you’ve already been nominated by me or I could fit you in. Don’t look at me so, reader, don’t be mournful, I’ll get more awards and then share them with you! What do you mean what awards?!
- Urban Garden Family
- Anna’s Gardening
- My Virtually Free From Kitchen
- Gone With the Wheat
- Gluten Free and Glittery
- Green Cooking
Okay, this was fun and terrifying. Now to notify the nominees. Thanks again!