Firstly a huge thank you to Louise from Grub-tastic for the nomination. This is my first blog award. I honestly had no clue about the idea behind these awards, but now that I’ve come to understand them better I really like it. Truth be told this was an aspiration of mine, a bucket-list achievement I had hopes for. Silly I know, but this really means a lot.
A quick Google to get an understanding and here we go! (I just copied and pasted the rules posted below. Feel free to do the same. They were one of the first results in Google)
Here’s how you play this blog award game:
- Thank the person that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- List the rules.
- Display the award on your post.
- List seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate (up to) 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them.
Seven Facts about yours truly Aka Jack.
- I’m an avid reader. If I like an author I finish all their works. I’ve completed Dickens, Wilde, Orwell and quite a few others.
- I’ve lost a 140 pounds and have kept it off for two and a half years.
- Jack isn’t my real name. It’s just a gag about me being a Jack of all trades.
- I own a lot of hand-carved African art. Started collecting it as a teenager.
- I’m 6 Foot Seven Inches tall.
- I own, nah you can’t own family, have a black Labrador called Naru.
- I enjoy a lot of entertainment from Japan.
Okay nomination time…oh, god! Erm, I’ll just pick by date I first found the blog. Please don’t feel bad if you’re not included. I’ll just pick 10. Then I go and spam, I mean, inform the recipients. Weeeee.
- Cooking Without Limits
- Cooking Without Gluten
- I Need A Feed
- Healthy and Psyched
- Fuelled By Oats
- The Creator’s Toolbox
- Sakura Junction
- Cooking Up the Pantry
- Food By Camilla
Okay, this was fun and sort of terrifying. Thanks again!