1 Chicken Breast, Finely Chopped
1/2 Cup Uncooked Rice, Cooked (Day old best)
1 Clove Garlic, Grated
1/8 Onion, Chopped
1 Egg, Lightly Beaten
1/2 Tsp Soy Sauce or Soyless Soy Sauce
1/2 Tsp Oyster Sauce
1/2 Tsp Fish Sauce
1/8 Tsp Sugar
1 Tbsp Vegetable/Peanut Oil
1. Mix together Soy Sauce, Fish Sauce and Oyster Sauce, Sugar and set aside.
2. Heat the Oil in a Wok on a medium heat, add Onion and Garlic and cover and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Add Chicken and cover and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add Egg and stir fry for a few minutes.
5. Add the Rice and stir fry for a few minutes.
6. Add the Sauces and stir fry until golden brown and piping hot.