Turmeric and Ginger Tea (Single Serving) (From: Here)
1/4 Tsp Ground Turmeric
1/4 Tsp Ground Ginger
Milk and Honey to Taste
1. Bring Water to the boil in a small saucepan, then add Turmeric and Ginger and stir to combine. Reduce to a simmer and boil for ten minutes.
2. Add Honey to a cup and strain tea using a fine mesh sieve, add Milk and stir to combine everything.
Cold Brewed Tea/Coffee (Single Serving)
1 Teabag (Or equivalent in loose Tea) per 250ml Water or 2 Dessert Spoons Ground Coffee
1. Place Teabags and Water in a jar and close the lid. Place in the fridge and leave for 12 hours. (Strain with Cheesecloth if using Ground Coffee)
Chai Tea Latte (Single Serving)
240ml Low Fat Milk or 120ml Full Fat Milk and 120ml Water
1 Tsp Black Tea or Rooibos Tea
1/2 Tbsp Sugar or to Taste
1/2 Tsp Chai Masala
1. Add everything to a pot and bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and let cook for 5 minutes.
2. Strain using a fine mesh sieve into a cup and top with Frothed Milk if desired.
Basil Tea (Single Serving) (From: How to Brew Fresh Basil Tea)
240ml Boiling Water
2 Tbsp Fresh Basil, Chopped (More for a Stronger Tea)
Honey or Sugar if Desired
1. Add Water and Basil to Teapot or Cup and let sit for 7-10 minutes.
2. When time is up, strain Tea into cup and add Sweeteners if using.