50g of Quinoa
150ml (1/2 Cup) Water
1 Banana, Chopped
1 Pot Vanilla Yoghurt (Or flavour of choice)
1/2 Tbsp Ground Flaxseed
Handful of Blackberries, Raspberries etc.
1. Put the Quinoa in a fine mesh sieve and rinse with cold water.
2. Put Water in a pot and bring to boil. Add the Quinoa and over and cook for 15 minutes.
4. After the 15 minutes is up, turn off the heat. Let it stand for another 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, lift the lid and take a fork and fluff the Quinoa.
5. Let the Quinoa cool completely. When cool mix with the Yoghurt and Ground Flaxseed.
6. Pour Yoghurt mixture into bowl and add chopped Banana and Blackberries.