112g Quinoa Flour
1/2 and 1/4 Tsp Baking Powder
1/8 Tsp Baking Soda
Makes on small loaf.
1. Preheat oven to 175c (No Fan).
2. Grease and line a 4 1/2 inch spring-form pan or a 6×3 inch loaf pan.
3. In a large bowl mix together all the dry ingredients. Add the Buttermilk gradually and mix until well blended and a smooth batter has been formed.
4. Pour batter into prepared tin and bake for 25-35 minutes until golden brown and a skewer comes out clean.
5. Cool in tin for 5 minutes, then remove and let cool completely on a wire rack.