2017 Update: Due to a problem with Photobucket, see here, there will be a lot of recipes without photos. I will be slowly redoing the recipe pages, as best I can, but many other posts will be impossible to replace. I’m doing this in my own time, while continuing to update the blog with new recipes and posts. If you’d like to donate, any amount appreciated, you can do so here. The site will always be free, the recipes will never be locked behind a paywall, but this is a lot of additional work. I’m not demanding or begging, just putting it there so if you feel like repaying my hard work you have that option. I don’t make any money from the site, all that I do here is to help others, I couldn’t charge for that.
Tweaked from: Here
112g Quinoa Flour
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Tsp Cumin
1/4 Tsp Garlic Granules
Salt to Taste
1. Preheat oven to 175c (Fan)
2. Line the bottom of a 9 inch round tin with greaseproof paper and grease the sides with Butter.
3. Place the Quinoa Flour in a large bowl and add the other Olive Oil, Salt and Herbs and then whisk in the Water a bit at a time until a thin, runny batter is formed.
4. Pour the batter into the prepared tin and bake for 15-25 minutes or until golden on top and the edges start to brown.
5. Let cool in tin for 10 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Cut into wedges to serve.
Can be frozen. Warm and spread with Butter to serve.