Tweaked from: Here
112g Quinoa Flour
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Tsp Cumin
1/4 Tsp Garlic Granules
Salt to Taste
1. Preheat oven to 175c (Fan)
2. Line the bottom of a 9 inch round tin with greaseproof paper and grease the sides with Butter.
3. Place the Quinoa Flour in a large bowl and add the other Olive Oil, Salt and Herbs and then whisk in the Water a bit at a time until a thin, runny batter is formed.
4. Pour the batter into the prepared tin and bake for 15-25 minutes or until golden on top and the edges start to brown.
5. Let cool in tin for 10 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Cut into wedges to serve.
Can be frozen. Warm and spread with Butter to serve.