20th January 2017 Update: Time, dear reader, heals all wounds, and apparently provides better microwave breads. Check out the recipe page under “M” or just go to categories and roll down to Microwave. Yes, I’m aware I’m knocking my own recipes, but that’s hardly new. The best recipes I can provide are what you’ll get here. I learn from these recipes, I’m glad to have had them, but I’m also glad to improve and get better results from my experiences. So, go forth and microwave.
30g Ground Flaxseed
2 Tbsp Milk
1 Large Egg
1 Tsp GF Baking Powder
1. Put everything into a bowl.
2. Whisk together until smooth and creamy.
3. Grease microwave safe bowl (A 500ml or so Jug or Mug) with Olive Oil. Rub all over with paper towel.
4. Cook on full heat for 2 minutes.
5. Place plate on top of the bowl and turn out. Turn upside down and cool for 2 minutes.