These make an incredible substitute for mashed potatoes. I couldn’t eat them due to histamine intolerance so eat them for me!
1 Can Chickpeas/Garbanzo Beans
1 Tsp Butter
1 and 1/2 Tbsp Milk
1 Tbsp Reserved Cooking Liquid
Salt and Black Pepper to taste
1. Pour Liquid from can into pot and add half the beans.
2. Bring to a boil and let simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Drain Beans and keep Cooking Liquid.
4. Mash Beans and add Butter, Salt, Pepper, Milk and Cooking Liquid. Mash Together again.
5. Put back in pot and warm through.