Tweaked from: Here
75g Peanut Butter (Cashew for a plain loaf)
1 Large Egg, Separated
1/2 Tbsp Honey
10ml Lemon Juice
10g Coconut Flour
1/4 Tsp Baking Powder
Makes one small loaf. Can be frozen.
1. Preheat oven to 150c (Fan) and place a bowl of Hot Water in the bottom of the oven.
2. Grease and line a 6×3 inch loaf pan.
3. In a bowl mix together the Egg Yolk and Peanut Butter, then beat in the Milk, Lemon Juice and Honey. A thick clingy Paste should form, if too dry add more Milk. Finally beat in the Coconut Flour and Baking Powder. It’s okay if it’s dry at this point as the Egg Whites will form a batter.
4. Beat the Egg White until stiff peaks form. Beat this into the mixture, making sure everything is incorporated, but also making sure not to over beat. A thick Batter should be the end result.
5. Pour into the prepared tin and bake for 30 minutes, without turning, and then cool in tin for 20 minutes, then remove and let cool completely on a wire rack.