Tweaked from: Here
17g Ground Flaxseed and 3 Tbsp Warm Water
60g Ground Flax
1 Tbsp Coconut Flour
Spices/Herbs if Desired
Salt and Pepper to Taste.
1. In a small bowl mix together Flax and Warm Water. It should be thick and gelatinous.
2. Add Flax Egg to a large bowl and add the remaining Flax and the Coconut Flour. Stir together with a metal spoon until combined.
3. When all the Flax Egg has been mixed through Flax and Coconut Flour start adding water a sprinkle at a time and knead until a firm and elastic dough is formed.
4. Divide the Dough into 3 parts and roll out between two sheets of greaseproof paper as thin as possible.
1. Preheat the oven to 200c (Fan)
2. Place one Flax Tortilla on a chopping board and brush with oil until covered. Cut into segments and place on tray. Repeat for all Tortillas.
3. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until solid, turn half way.
4. Remove from tray and let cool.