Makes 24 Cookies. Can be frozen.
245g Natural Peanut Butter
55g Cocoa Powder/Carob Powder
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
Optional: 50g Nibbed Almonds
1. Preheat oven to 175c (Fan).
2. Combine everything in a bowl and mix together until batter forms and pulls away from the sides of the bowl.
3. Fold Slivered Almonds into batter.
4. Form into 1 Tbsp sized balls and place onto Greaseproof Paper about 2 inches apart. Shape and flatten with the back of a slightly wet spoon. Bake for 8-9 minutes.
5. Cool on tray for 10 minutes. Then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Egg Free: Use 1 Flax Egg (1 Tbsp Flax, 3 Tbsp Water. Set in fridge for 15 minutes.) and half the ingredients.