One of my own, simple, but rich and creamy. Sadly these days I can’t get cream cheese that’s gluten free and without a thickener. Perhaps someday.
1 Big Pack Ginger-nut (Or other biscuit)
100ml Double Cream
200g Cream Cheese (Room Temp)
75ml Lemon Juice
75g Caster Sugar
1. Crush the Biscuit and leave in a bowl.
2. Melt the Butter and stir into the crushed Biscuit.
3. Put into container and press down with spoon.
4. Leave in fridge for half an hour.
1. Put the Sugar and Lemon juice in a bowl and whisk until Sugar has dissolved.
2. Chop the Cream Cheese into squares and add to the Sugar mix and then mix again.
3. Add the Double Cream and mix until mixture is thick and creamy.
4. Put mixture on top of base and leave in fridge to set.