I can only get Dark Carob, but if you’re using a lighter carob it may make the bar less intensely dark.
56g Butter/Coconut Oil (Coconut Oil works better)
35g Carob Powder
1/2 Tbsp Honey
1/4 Tsp Vanilla Extract
Makes one thin bar of Carob Chips.
1. Sift Carob into a large bowl and set aside.
2. Melt Butter in a pan on a low heat, add Vanilla Extract and Honey. When butter is completely melted remove from heat.
3. Add Butter to sifted Carob Powder and whisk together. The mixture should be glossy and thick. If mixture is clumpy it may need to be reheated as Butter may have cooled too much or it may need more Butter. Try reheating first and then add Butter as needed.
4. Pour into a silicone mould or a tray lined with cling film, then smooth out until evenly distributed. Leave in the freezer until set.
5. Once set, remove from mould and chop up into chunks as needed. Store in the fridge.