Tweaked from Here.
112g Buckwheat Flour
1/2 and 1/4 Tsp Baking Powder
1/8 Tsp Baking Soda
Pinch of Salt
Makes on small loaf. Can be frozen.
1. Preheat oven to 175c (Fan).
2. Grease and line a 4 1/2 inch spring-form pan or a 6×3 inch loaf pan.
3. In a large bowl mix together all the dry ingredients. Add the Buttermilk gradually and mix until well blended and a smooth thick batter has been formed. Add more Buttermilk if mixture isn’t smooth.
4. Pour batter into prepared tin and bake for 30 minutes, turning halfway if needed, until golden brown and a skewer comes out clean.
5. Cool in tin for 5 minutes, then remove and let cool completely on a wire rack.