50g Coconut Oil
75g Sugar/Light Muscovado Sugar
50g Coconut Flour
1/4 Tsp Vanilla Extract
2 Medium Eggs
Makes 12 Cookies. Can be frozen.
1. Preheat oven to 190c (Fan) and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
2. Mix the Coconut Oil, Sugar, Vanilla and Eggs beat until combined.
3. Sift in the Flour then mix with a spatula until a wet dough is formed. Scrape into a ball in the centre of the bowl and rest for 5 minutes. After the 5 minutes are up the dough should be sticky rather than wet.
4. Scoop 1 Tbsp worth of dough and roll into a ball (If making Cinnamon Cookies toss it in the Mixture now) then flatten the ball onto the greaseproof and then repeat until dough is completely used up.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool on tray for 10 minutes and then remove to wire-rack to cool completely.
Cinnamon: Toss Cookie in mixture 1 Tbsp Caster Sugar and 1 Tbsp Cinnamon before pressing flat onto greaseproof paper.
Cardamom and Lemon: Add 1/4 Tsp Cardamom and the Zest of one Lemon to Flour. Toss Cookie in mixture 1 Tbsp Caster Sugar and 1/2 Tbsp Cardamom before pressing flat onto greaseproof paper. Mix some Icing Sugar and Lemon Juice together until thick and then drizzle onto cooked and cooled Cookies.